January 5, 2015:
Construction and utility work began from Midway Boulevard to West Spring Lake Bridge (Area 1).
January 12, 2015:
Construction will require lane closures and detours
Lauzon Avenue closed to thru traffic for duration of project
March 2, 2015:
Edgewater Drive closed to thru traffic as work began on East Spring Lake Bridge.
March 23, 2015
Work began on West Spring Lake Bridge
Work begins from East Spring Lake Bridge to Sunrise Waterway Bridge (Area 3).
- Pile driving underway on West Spring Lake Bridge
- New lift station constructed at Altoona St.
- New sanitary sewer underway from Altoona St. to Midway Blvd.
- New water main constructed from Sunrise Bridge to Harbor Blvd.
- New water main and force main installed in Harbor Blvd. intersection
- Completed storm sewer outfall at Lakeview Blvd.
- Pile driving completed on West Spring Lake Bridge
- Old West Spring Lake Bridge demolished
- Sanitary sewer construction continues between Altoona St. and Midway Blvd.
- New storm sewer construction underway between West Spring Lake Bridge and East Spring Lake Bridge
- New reuse water main installed in Harbor Blvd. intersection
- West Spring Lake Bridge substructure construction continues
Work begins from Sunrise Waterway Bridge past Harbor Boulevard (Area 4).
Work begins at Edgewater Drive and Harbor Boulevard Intersection (Area 5).